Monday, January 17, 2011

Trying Caperinha....

This Friday, my local liqueur store had good Cachaca on sale - so using my coupons - I got me a bottle of  Brazilian vodka (can I say Brazilian Vodka? ) well... so I was looking at this bottle for about a day when I wanted to test how it feels to make it myself and survive the first sip.
So I poured about 1/3 of a scotch glass adding about 3 spoons of raw sugar, mixed in some lime, btw I followed a Google Video below...
For my second round, I had added a little lemon to the lime and a few drops of Peach Schnapps for the fruitiness, I guess... This turned out to be a perfect tropical drink for a cold Chicago day.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9068722155758179455&hl=en#
Will bring my next mix to the Gulpon office - shearing is....
Coming next...Caipiroska... with Vodka!

2 comments: