Thursday, March 10, 2011

that Tiger Blood...

...classic Malibu Rum and Sprite may finally come to the end!
Killed point blank by a new (to us at Gulpon) energy drink with the same  name promoted by troubled media hero Charlie Sheen.
Officially mixed Tiger Blood drink died like this: 
 Harcos Laboratories has launched their new liquid potion called Bi-Winning Tiger Blood. Sheen's impassioned outbursts about his strength and mental prowess have inspired the red drink, which is described on the company's website as:  'Made from 100% passion specifically to make your brain fire in a way that's not from this particular terrestrial realm.'Couldn't they pick better name, because some of us are big fans of the classic Tiger Blood the mixed drink?
According to the TB energy marketing company the name was inspired by Sheens statement:
'I am different. I have a different constitution. I have a different brain, I have a different heart, I got tiger blood, man.'
Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment